"G B Kent & Sons Ltd, manufacturers of brushes since the eighteenth century is one of the oldest established companies in Great Britain.
Kent Brushes (as they are now more commonly known) was founded in 1777 by William Kent in the reign of George III. Kent holds a pre-eminent place in the history of brush making, with an unbroken record of excellence in the quality of its production which has been recognised by the granting of Royal Warrants for nine reigns.
The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation. Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly, Kent are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand. Nevertheless, Kent Brushes is committed to developing and enhancing its products with every step they take. Kent harness the latest hi-tech manufacturing processes, whilst building on the time-honoured traditional methods to create the world's finest example of each and every brush that leaves their factory."
Shop Kent Products
- Airheadz Paddle Brush Large - AH1
- Black Traditional Medium Pure Gray Badger Shave Brush - BLK2
- Ladies` Half Radial White Hairbrush - LC7
- Salon Removable Rubber Pad 5 Row Ball Tip Pin Handbag Size Hairbrush - KS38
- 205mm Large Handled Rake Comb Coarse - 10T
- Natural Shine Oval Grooming Pure Bristle Hairbrush - NS05
- Salon Handbag Vented 9 Row Ball Tip Hairbrush - KS51
- Natural Shine Large Diameter Pure Bristle Radial Hairbrush - NS03
- Uptail Beard Comb
- Rat Tail Comb - SPC82
- Black Traditional Large Silver Tip Badger Shave Brush - BLK8
- Men`s Rectangular Ebony White
- 170mm Dressing Table Comb R5T
- Natural Shine Large Cushion Porcupine and Bristle Hairbrush - NS01
- Beard and Moustache Comb - 81T
- Traditional King Size Silver Tip Badger Shave Brush - BK12
- Beechwood Shave Bowl with Soap - SB1
- Salon Cushion Nylon Ball Tip Quill Large Hairbrush - LPB1
- Men`s Gel Styler Hairbrush - KFM3
- 140mm Pocket Comb for Thick Hair